- Cellular Phones
- Extended Protection
- Red Deals
- Knowledge Base
AUTOMATED DATA SETUP:
Connect your device to Wifi, go to your apps folder & to the Google Play App. Search in Google Play for APN Settings and download the app of your choice. You can specifically search for your carriers app if they have one.
IE: Straight Talk Data Settings, NET10 Data Settings, Simple Mobile Data Settings, etc.
• Go to SETTINGS > NETWORKS > MOBILE NETWORKS > ACCESS POINT NAMES
• Go to this site for your carriers APN settings: CLICK HERE
If for some reason the APN settings do not work from this site, please go to your carrier’s website direct to ensure they are entered correctly.
IE: Google Search AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, NET10, Straight Talk Android APN Settings
AT&T APN: CLICK HERE
T-Mobile APN: CLICK HERE
PLEASE NOTE: In newer versions of Android it is now required to enable DEVELOPERS MODE in order to access and save APN Settings.
• Go to SETTINGS
• ABOUT (Some versions may have to click on MORE to get to ABOUT)
• Scroll down to BUILD NUMBER
• Click on BUILD NUMBER 7 times to activate DEVELOPERS MODE